The Cantinetta Antinori of Florence is located on the ground floor of Palazzo Antinori, one of the finest examples of Florentine architecture from the mid-fourteenth century, in the heart of Florence. Upon entering the Palazzo’s arched entrance, the Cantinetta is on the right side where you can see the Florentine Winemakers Guild crest, symbol of the association. Giovanni di Piero was the first member of the Antinori family to join in 1385.
The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and guests can choose from the entire selection of Antinori wines either by the bottle or by the glass accompanied by an assortment of traditional Tuscan specialties, many of which are prepared with ingredients coming from the family’s estates in Tuscany and Umbria.
Our menus change with the seasons. We strive to offer our guests a variety of Tuscan specialties that are prepared with the finest available ingredients. Tuscan tradition uses fresh in-season ingredients and our menus reflect these values, "every product of the earth must be eaten in season to fully enjoy its flavor ".
Address: Cantinetta Antinori Piazza Antinori 3 50123 - Firenze, Italia
Telefono: +39 055-292-234