Cantinetta Antinori in Zurich first opened its doors in 1994. The idea to open the first Cantinetta Antinori outside Italy took shape in a meeting between Marchese Piero Antinori and Rudi Bindella, owner of the Bindella food and wine company that has been distributing Antinori wines in Switzerland since 1955. The restaurant is located in Zurich’s historic city center near the Limmat River that flows from beautiful Lake Zurich.
The menu offers a selection of Tuscan specialties prepared with fresh, simple ingredients respectful of culinary traditions. The restaurant’s Chef expertly combines the flavors and aromas of Tuscan specialties with Marchesi Antinori wines, carefully chosen for the wine list.